“Our plans are ambitious, and our drive and determination will make them reality.” Steve Docking CEO of North West Academies Trust
North West Academies Trust is one of the country’s top performing trusts, with a proven track record of improving schools, because we understand the importance of every member of our team.
Our determination to provide pupils with the best possible education is only growing stronger – and we are always looking for the most skilled, driven and passionate people to join us.
Already, our catalogue of successes include:
- St Martin’s Academy, Chester, which was rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted within a year of opening in 2013.
- Delamere Academy, Northwich, which is ranked the highest performing primary in Cheshire West and Chester and in England’s top ten ‘Non Fee Paying Schools’.
- Oak View Academy, Winsford, was the second worst primary in the country when it first joined the trust in 2014 – it is now rated ‘good’ by Ofsted.
- Ellesmere Primary School, which was rated ‘good’ by Ofsted in 2019.
Now we have plans in place to make the same dramatic changes at our three newest schools: Rudheath Senior Academy, Weaverham Primary Academy and Grosvenor Park Academy.
To challenge and influence the progression at all our schools, we need a forward-thinking, driven team of staff.
If you think you can ‘open children’s eyes to the wonderful world of possibility’, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are the right candidate, we will be in touch shortly.
Why Weaverham Primary Academy?
- We put the children and their needs first.
- We are passionate about extending the children’s horizons through our curriculum and visits.
- Our children are keen and interested in their learning.
- Our staff are very welcoming and supportive of new team members.
- Our parents are very supportive of the school.
- We work closely with other schools within North West Academies Trust to share expertise and good practice.
- We believe in staff professional development.
- Our staff receive additional benefits: Medicash and access to a counsellor.
- Delamere Forest and the countryside are very close.
- The Northwich area offers affordable housing which is useful for staff starting out on the housing ladder.
- Northwich with all of its amenities are nearby.
- Weaverham is close to the M6 and the M56.