We run clubs after school on most days from 3.00 – 4.00pm. These change each half term and children are able to sign up for a half term at a time.
However, due to Covid-19, we are only running the wrap around care in The Club this half term. The position may change after half term.
To give you a flavour of what we offer, previous clubs were:
- Homework club Y3-Y6 with Mrs Capewell
- Homework club Y1 & Y2 with Mr Marland
- Bench Ball Y1-Y3 with Miss Newsholme
- Board games club Y4-Y6 with Mr Varnom
- Football 3.15-4.15pm for all ages (£1/week)
- SATS Booster Y6 with Mrs Ferrari
- Colouring club R-Y2 with Miss Duncan
- Dodgeball 3.15-4.15pm for all ages (£1/week)
There is also a privately run Breakfast club and After school club on site. For more details please contact Lisa Curbishley on 07926 948234 or email@example.com
Breakfast club: open from 7.30am £2.50 – prior booking is required.
After school club: is open from 3.00-6.00pm. 3.00-4.00pm: £3.00, 3.00-5.00pm: £5.50, 3.00-6.00pm: £8.00.
Whilst we are operating staggered start and end times to the day, The Club is offering a discounted rate for children who need to attend for the half hour slot 8.45am-9.15am and/or 3.00-3.30pm so that parents can pick siblings up at the same time. The discounted cost for each session is £1.