We run clubs after school on most days from 3.00 – 4.00pm. Currently we will have to keep the groups with their bubbles so their are limited spaces. These change each half term and children are able to sign up for a half term at a time.
- Puzzle challenge Y5 & Y6 with Mrs Capewell
- Bench Ball Reception, Y1 & Y2 with Mr Marland
- Art Club Reception, Y1 & Y2 with Miss Duncan
- Gardening Club Y5 & Y6 with Mrs Price
- Ju-Jitsu Y3 & Y4 with Miss Williams
- Art Club Y3 & Y4 with Mrs Cashmore
- Rounders Y5 & Y6 with Mrs Ferrari
There is also a privately run Breakfast club and After school club on site. For more details please contact Lisa Curbishley on 07926 948234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakfast club: open from 7.30am £2.50 – prior booking is required.
After school club: is open from 3.00-6.00pm. 3.00-4.00pm: £3.00, 3.00-5.00pm: £5.50, 3.00-6.00pm: £8.00.
Whilst we are operating staggered start and end times to the day, The Club is offering a discounted rate for children who need to attend for the half hour slot 8.45am-9.15am and/or 3.00-3.30pm so that parents can pick siblings up at the same time. The discounted cost for each session is £1.